Your path to becoming a
Priestess or Priest of Healing
Your path to becoming a Priestess or Priest of Healing
Acknowledgement of Country
All of us at The Temple of Healing Wisdoms acknowledge the traditional custodians of the land in which we live. We pay respect to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, their ancestors past, their elders present and emerging generations.
We give thanks and acknowledge the custodians, knowledge holders and guardian keepers of the lands and waters where we live, work and worship. We recognise their continuing connection to the land, waters, language, dance, song and to their spiritual practises of this beautiful Country we all call home.
Where I live, I personally give thanks and respect to the Traditional First Nations peoples who identify with the DNA of their Ancestors who once walked this land, Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia and surrounding lands and waters.
You don’t have to be perfect,
You don’t have to be the best,
Just work your joy with the intention of love.
People see that, even if they aren’t looking.
They feel it.
That kind of stuff moves in ripples of energy – around like a spiritual tsunami.
It sticks like stardust glue and then gets blown all around to places you
would never guess,
It goes above, then below.
It seeks, echoes, reverberates, pulses and works its way into the smallest of
It flies into the largest of spaces.
Just because you can’t see it, doesn’t mean it does not happen.
Work your joy, with the intention of love and the rest is taken care of.
Channelled to me on 2nd May, 2017
– Preparing the way – Priestess Diasima Ravenfeather
Hello Beautiful Soul
The Temple of Healing Wisdoms welcomes people of all genders into this course, including non-binary. If you live as a woman, come as a woman. If you live as a man, come as a man. If you live preferring none, come as you are. People of all kinds have lived on this earth for a millenia and found a way to *be*. Let us all BE as we are and be welcomed with love.
Do you long to serve the Divine Mother?
Have the healing arts been calling you?
Have you already trained in some or many?
Do you long to serve the Divine Feminine in a more formal way, using your heart for service in the world?
Have you ever longed to be able to find many modalities of healing, learning and growth in one place?
Here at the Temple of Healing Wisdoms, we have gathered together and are gathering many teachers, whom specialise in various forms of healing and growth, who have agreed to come together in one place to teach you the path towards being that channel of the Divine, working with the aspect and energy of Goddess Brigit. More about Her later.
- Reiki, various energy healing, Diksha, hypnosis, healing from various cultures, meditation and aboriginal healing lore
- Healing the psyche and discovering techniques to combat mental illness to aid in wellness on our individual paths
- Developing devotion-centred relationship with the Divine Feminine energy
- Women’s cycles and Rites of Passage
- What it means to be a Priestess/Priest
- Earth Centred Healing for our Land, Air and Water, including activism and recycling
- Living a sacred life and really making a difference
- Herbal lore
- Divination including Tarot and psychic development
- Working with crystals and corresponding chakras, including the appropriate feminine deity for each.
- Crafting sacred tools for your path including a major work for ordination, feathered smudge stick, sacred amulet and whatever else is required for your chosen path
- Listening and channelling words from the Great Mother
- Finding your Spirit Guide/s and power animals
- Finding your own individual path and bringing your gifts to the world
For all life and for Mother Earth
With Priestess Diasima Ravenfeather and partners